Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hello.... Its Me

Has it really been nine months since my last post? I know I've been busy, but hadn't realized how busy until a couple weeks ago when I looked at my blog and saw how long it had been since posting. Why does it seem as though time passes at lightning speed as we grow older?

I haven't had a lot of sewing time, which really is disappointing and frustrating for me. I've always enjoyed my time in my sewing / quilting studio. Not only is my sewing / quilting time a means of expressing my creativity, but it is a stress release as well which is a great way to end a stressful day. The combination of singing and dancing to my favorite music while brainstorming creative quilting designs is so uplifting... OK, I have to admit that I've gotten a few chuckles from some of my friends and family who have caught me dancing and singing. Some have even threatened me with photos showing me in my vulnerable moments. I guess I should remember to lock the doors and close the blinds before I start to rock out. LOL

In an effort to rearrange my tight schedule I've been trying to find a way of squeezing regularly scheduled sewing, quilting, dancing, and singing for me time. Care to join me as work on rediscovering my passion?

3 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

It's good to see you back! I've also been very negligent about posting, but I've kept busy with sewing. Looking forward to seeing what you do.

Unknown said...

glad to see you back, sometimes life just gets in the way

webbsway said...

Yes, Dear Dena- I have noticed and I complain all the time about time flying by and making me older every day and just bowling me over . So I truly am glad to see you pop to the surface and say HI!!!!!!!